Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trying something new...

Today, I ate breakfast. I've heard for years that it is much better for you, helps your metabolism run more smoothly, encourages weight loss, etc. In my head, I realize that. Starting as a child, I have never been a breakfast eater, save for special occasions where there's a big family breakfast or something similar. But I am going to try.
So:

Breakfast
1 small orange
2 slices wheat bread
4 oz ham
1 tbsp sweet pepper relish
12 oz coffee with raw sugar
12 oz coffee with Splenda( my first cup of the day, I always treat myself to real sugar, after that, it's the fake stuff)

Lunch
taco salad with black beans, chili beans and ground turkey

Snack
1 small mandarin
1 medium banana
12 oz coffee with Splenda
1 small section Lindt chili chocolate

Dinner
taco salad
2 small oranges

Went over WW points by 2. Not so bad, since I only just adjusted my points last saturday(lost two points with recent weight change), and used my weekly "extra" points. Still, not something I like to so.

1 comment:

  1. Good job trying out breakfast! I also have never been a breakfast eater.
    I hate to say it, but eating breakfast makes more hungry by lunch time... it doesn't make sense I know LOL. But I am trying anyway, because everyone says it's good lol.

    ReplyDelete