Saturday, April 17, 2010

Breakfast
MetRx meal replacement bar

Lunch
3 oz Beef Jerky
1 medium apple

Dinner
3 slices Little Ceasar's Pepperoni Pizza
3 Little Ceasar's Breadsticks

So, spreading my meals out didn't work out so well today. Had my daughter's birthday party, and didn't remember to plan for that, so really no food available. I did try some birthday cake and ice cream. Spit it out after one bite. Way too sweet and the ice cream just tasted so..processed. I knew we were having pizza tonight, the girl cub had requested it specifically. Drank a bunch of water right before, and that helped keep me sane. Stayed within ww points today, even with the pizza and breadsticks, so that's good.

1 comment:

  1. The girl cub! That is so cute!
    Kinda weird, I mentioned Little Caesars and then you had some lol. You mention birthday and I have cake today. I think I jinxed the both of us!
    You are allowed pizza at your girl cubs birthday. Even the cake if you had wanted it, I admire being able to spit out cake. Honestly. I am definitely not there yet, I really liked mine...
    Good Job staying withing your points!!! Birthdays are real tests and you passed with flying colors! A+

    ReplyDelete