Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breakfast
12 oz coffee with raw sugar
1 small orange
1 slice wheat bread with honey

lunch
2 cups chicken macaroni casserole(chicken, olives, mac and cheese, cheddar)

snack
12 cashews

Don't know if I will get dinner tonight or not. I have a Chamber of Commerce meet and greet tonight, followed by dance class, where they want me to play the didgeridoo. . There are supposed to be some sort of food available at the Chamber thing, but whether or not it will be something I am willing to consume, I don't know. I don't quite have time to grab anything now, so we'll see.

Managed to make some time for food!

Dinner
4 oz ham
2 slices whole wheat
13 tortilla chips
1/2 cup salsa
2 cups salad
2 tbsp Light raspberry vinaigrette

Got to the Chamber event, and as it turned out, there was actually a sit down meal served. :-/
So, to be polite:
1 chicken/shrimp kabob(1 oz chicken, 1 shrimp, various veggies)
3 oz prime rib
1 cup salad
1 tbsp light raspberry vinaigrette

So, not so well on the eating heavy morning meals and a light evening one. Have to work on that. But, I still came in well under my WW points for the day. It's gotten to the point that it's natural for me, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment