Friday, April 9, 2010

Kicking things up a notch

After my big loss last week, I don't seem to be making much progress. I really didn't get any exercise this week. The pushups/situps program worked for me, because I could squeeze them in wherever. I think not having them in my day has been bad for me. So, I started back on them today, with week three, day one of the situps program. It was pretty rough, I may have to go back to the week two workout, but we'll see.
I also did 3 runs up and down my stairs today. Pretty harsh, as my stairs are unusually steep. Felt good though.

Breakfast
12 oz coffee with raw sugar

Lunch
2 slices whole wheat
12 tortilla chips
4 oz ham
1/2 cup salsa
20 oz water

Dinner
2 cups Texas Chicken Soup
4 tortilla chips
1/8 cup grated cheese
2 cups salad
2 tbsp raspberry vinaigrette
1/8 cup grated cheese
1 small orange

snack
3 strawberries
1 small mandarin
1 pumpernickel loaf
12 oz coffee with stevia

1 comment:

  1. That's a great and simple way to get some extra exercise, running up and down the stairs. I've always threatened to do that lol, but haven't yet.
    Keep up the good work!

    Thank You for your comment yesterday, it really made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete