Saturday, May 1, 2010

I did a bad thing...

I ate nothing from dinner last night until about 3:30 this afternoon. Granted, much of that time I was asleep, but still, not helping my weight loss.

Breakfast
none

lunch
none

3:30 snack(or something)
1/2 cup salsa
2 slices whole wheat
4 oz ham
15 tortilla chips

snack(from 4:30-6pm)
2 cups mixed nuts

dinner
6 oz chicken breast(boneless skinless)
2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1/2 large apple
1/2 cup dried mixed berries

I've missed too many workouts, my sleep has been too random, and I am not eating right. It ends now. I'm going to get some sleep tonight, and workout early tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. First post. As one of your 5 loyal followers, may I ask: What are you drinking throughout the day? I try to drink at least 2 liters of water each day. This helps wash the sodium and MSG out when I eat the bad things, and it makes a huge difference in the way I feel. Please try to eat throughout the day, a piece of fruit even if you're not hungry. You know all this if you're with WW, but as they say, just do it!

    Jo
    Join me at weightonmeat50.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing fairly well until the last few days. Just got off track a bit. I usually don't write down water, because I drink so much of it, it's quite impossible to track. With each meal, I drink a 20 oz glass of water before allowing myself another beverage(with the exception of coffee in the morning, then I drink both equally. The 20 oz is a minimum, I usually drink more than that.
    I also drink more water between meals.

    ReplyDelete