Sunday, May 16, 2010

Breakfast
1 hash brown patty
6 brown and serve sausage links
3 slices Spam
12 oz coffee with raw sugar/stevia

Lunch
2 slices cinnamon toast
20 oz iced coffee(12 oz coffee, 1/2 cup milk, the rest ice and stevia
1 large apple

Dinner
5 oz turkey breast
2 slices whole wheat
1 slice swiss
15 tortilla chips
11/2 cup salsa

Dessert
6 oz sangria, with 1/2 oz brandy over ice

I haven't seen the results I wanted on the scale recently. Friday I found out why. I thought my pants were feeling a bit loose, so I got into my older clothes. I haven't kept up with my measurements in weeks. Well, I am now wearing pants from 2003. In the last six months, I have gone from a 48 waist pant to a 42. Woot. I would like to see a big loss this week, but if I don't, it doesn't matter. The exercise is having an effect. I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment