Thursday, May 27, 2010

Didn't do so well today.

I had a very tight schedule, beginning at 6 am, getting my daughter up, fed, dressed and off to school, then out to the next town for a tire change, back to pick up the daughter, home for lunch, change clothes and out on an hour drive to the city for a job interview. After the interview, it was rush hour, so I went to the mall and walked about three miles, which is the best thing I did for my health today(and I did so well yesterday, too!).

Breakfast
3 brown and serve sausage links
12 oz coffee with raw sugar
Carl's Jr breakfast burger

lunch
2 cups sweet and sour sausage, 2 cups rice

dinner
1 slice whole wheat
3 oz turkey breast
2 servings hot pork rinds
1 zero calorie soda

1 comment:

  1. Busy Day! It's hard to stay on track one days like that. That's great you got in such a nice long walk though!
    How did the interview go!?!? Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete