Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bad Byron, bad...

No breakfast, slept in again.

Lunch
12 oz coffee with raw sugar/stevia
2 slices whole wheat
4 oz ham
1 slice swiss cheese
15 tortilla chips
1/2 cup salsa

snack
1 cup dry roasted peanuts

dinner
2 smoked sausages
2 hot dog buns
1 cup chili

dessert
1 It's It
1 oz black strap rum with zero calorie soda

5 points over my WW total. So, I used 5 of my weekly "flex" points. Not something I should do on a regular basis, but not bad. Felt really good to relax, especially after being sick this week. I wouldn't have gone over if I had eaten just a half It It, or just one chili dog. Good lesson.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, we all mess up sometimes. It seems like we all mess up when we are sick, maybe our body thinks it needs more? I don't know...

    Anyway, today is in the past, you can do great tomorrow!

    You said "after being sick..." so I hope this means you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you are keeping up with your food through WW points. It's good to know if you're over so you can correct it, either with flex points, exercise, or cutting back the next day.

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete