Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big step, unexpected....

I broke 305lbs. I have been stuck between 310 and 305 for sooo long! Pulled out the scale, just to see how I was doing today. 304.2 lbs! Cutting processed carbs is working. I've been really trying hard the last couple days. I had noticed I wasn't feeling as hungry without them, but hadn't really thought about the weight loss aspect of it.

Breakfast
12 oz coffee with raw sugar/stevia
1/4 oz cheese

lunch
6 oz london broil
6 slices bacon
3 cups green beans

snack
2 scoops maple walnut ice cream(I have been dying for ice cream the last week. Rather than buy some, I had some while we were out, so I wouldn't be tempted.)

snack
1/2 slice bacon
1 oz london broil

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Byron, way to go. Sometimes when we ignore the scale and concentrate on what we are eating it will show in our favor. Sometimes too we just hit a plateau and need a kick start to get off of it. I've been hanging around the 280 mark for awhile now so I'm going to evaluate what I am eating and see if there is a pattern there that needs to be broken. Again, good work on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Byron. I am trying to break through at the moment, also. I think I will try to be more conscious about the processed stuff, too. Maybe it will work for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Byron!!!! And that's a good idea about the ice cream too, so it's not in the house.

    ReplyDelete