Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gargh!

Stepped on the scale this morning and...nothing. The darn batteries are dead. I just replaced them a couple weeks back. I caught my cat sitting on it the other day, I suspect now that it may be a common occurrence.

Breakfast
Nope.

Lunch
12 oz coffee with raw sugar

Dinner
4 oz turkey breast
12 tortilla chips
1/2 cup salsa
20 oz water
12 oz coffee with stevia

No breakfast or lunch today. Woke up with a pretty sore throat and just feeling a bit under the weather. No real appetite to speak of until about 4 pm. Gonna try to get to bed early tonight, instead of my usual 2 am. Gotta go out and see about picking up new batteries tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a real bummer. Either the cat thinks the scale is a nice bed or the battery was defective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that sucks.
    I JUST bought a digital scale 2 weeks ago, and my Cat (the fattest one lol) LOVES to sit on it. I haven't really cared, because it says "lifetime" batteries... but maybe I shouldn't let her anymore... I bet those stupid batteries are expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete