Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy day...

Started my own earache last night, so I slept late this morning. As a result, my morning coffee was closer to being lunch. Busy with chamber of commerce and work stuff, then had to do Walmart for a while. A bit off today, but I think fairly well, all things considered. This week has been rough, diet-wise, I am dreading weigh in. I guess, looking at what I actually ate, I did pretty well, but it feels so out of routine...

Breakfast(brunch)
12 oz coffee with raw sugar

Lunch
Subway footlong veggie sub on wheat
Doritos chips
diet soda

Snack
pumpernickel roll(300 calories, 5 grams fiber)

Dinner
5 oz Turkey Breast on double fiber wheat
1 cup carrots
2 small mandarins

www.Twohundredsitups.com


Week 4, Day 2

3 comments:

  1. You didn't do to bad! And walking around wal-mart IS exercise... hopefully you are pleasantly surprised by at weigh in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks not too bad from this side. I agree with Tina, walking around Walmart is exercise unto itself. We still have 3 days till weigh in so all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've had a rough week, hope the weekend is better. Your menu doesn't look too bad..Just keep pushing through..

    ReplyDelete