Thursday, September 20, 2012

276.2 lbs

276.2 lbs That's my goal. That's where I was two years ago, November 13, 2010. Before my broken feet stopped my weight loss, before I was sidelined, before I fell off the Primal path, and back into the conventional American diet. Before my life turned upside down and became less about weight loss, and all about survival. I haven't yet climbed all the way out of the hole, but I am climbing...exercise is becoming more frequent, and I am adhering to the Primal Blueprint about 75%...253.2 was my weight this morning...I can do better. I WILL do better. So, here I am again...sharing the journey with you. Hopefully some of you will come along for the ride.... And this morning's weight was 353.2 lbs. That leaves exactly 77 lbs to my goal, where I was before. I will lose more than that, but I'll start there.

No comments:

Post a Comment