Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Back!!!

The intranets, I has them.
Work schedule and life in general have been crazy, and I have slipped a bit in my hardcore Primal ways, but still pushing to maintain near Primal diet. The last week or so, I have gotten back on track, and it shows. Most recent weight a couple days ago(don't recall if it was Friday or Saturday) put me at 291.4 lbs....Booyaa!

It's like I don't even have to try. Been a bit more sedentary, which I expect is to blame for the slowed loss, so I bought a kettlebell the other day, and it is kicking my butt! I think it is a bit light, so I will be upping the weight when I get paid. Also started doing 50 situps per day, every day. That started Monday.

How are y'all doing?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back! AND lost more weight too, NICE!
    Been struggling all summer, with gaining/loosing/gaining/loosing. In all I probably lost about 5 pounds, ALL summer!!! It's not like a plateau or anything, I just fell off the wagon. But I'm getting back up there now lol.

    ReplyDelete