Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So, I didn't post my meals yesterday. Planned to, but then I was watching a movie, and just didn't get to it. But, I am back at it today.

Breakfast
12 oz coffee with stevia

lunch
large garden salad(Subway) with grilled chicken breast and vinegar as dressing
1 grilled cajun chicken breast and 4 cups mixed greens.
1 tbsp ranch dressing

snack
9 pork rinds(1 serving)
8 cups green salad
4 oz ground turkey
1/2 cup salsa
1 oz cheddar/monterey jack

Bought a DVD yesterday. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Got pretty good reviews on Amazon. I don't plan to use it as an everyday thing, but to make it "easy" on days when I feel like being lazy. Easy in that I will not have to think, just follow along on the DVD. I watched the first level(there are three) today, and it is going to kick my ass hard. I am pretty sure Jillian is the devil. So, I might do it every other day, if I end up liking(surviving) the first time through the workout.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea, I have a old tape somewhere... bootcamp something or other... I should dig it out. As hard as I remember the 30 minute exercise being, it's probably NOTHING compared to Jillian! LOL. Yes, surviving would be good... ;)
    Good luck!
    Oh! Did you watch her show tonight? I have to admit I did, and I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete