Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 day shred

Holy crap. I put the DVD in, and made it through 10 minutes before I knew I was risking foot injury. Just too much inflammation in my feet right now. I am going to keep at it, though. I think 2-3 days between attempts will give me enough time to adjust and build my strength. Mind you, this is only the most basic workout on the DVD. So, yeah, Jillian Michaels wants me to die. I highly recommend the DVD. 10 minutes is halfway through. Not terribly bad for a first attempt.

Breakfast
4 oz turkey breast
2 romaine leaves

Lunch
5 oz london broil(sauteed in garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, ginger powder and onion)
8 cups salad(spinach, romaine and iceberg in equal amounts)
dressing for the salad was the juice from the sauteing. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment