Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am back.

I haven't been posting, but this time, there's a good reason. I wanted to come back with good news. I ate like crap Valentine's weekend. Got some exercise, but not enough to offset it. I started Weight Watchers again last Sunday. I have now lost nine pounds since Monday, February 14th, when I was at 335 lbs. Yes, you read that correctly. 335. I had gained back more than half of my previous Weight Watchers loss. All of it since October. There are a number of reasons, none of them good enough.

As of this morning, I re-lost nine of those pounds, putting me at 326 even. Hoo-rah!

And, I will be starting a new program this week, in addition to WW. http://www.hundredpushups.com/index.html

So, I am on my way to my academy weight of 295. My goal weight initially will be 302. My eventual goal is 235-250, which I figured as an optimal healthy weight, along with the police academy nutritionist/coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment